Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Tulips Are Showing Off Today




... and I just can't say that I blame them.  

Diaper Bag #2 makes 
its debut appearance today.  I like it so much that I haven't decided if I can bear to post it on Etsy.  I really just want to keep it.  I love the fabric (Joel Dewberry Chestnut Branches in Eggplant), and I am so thrilled with the design!

I've decided that this will be the "standard size" diaper bag that I post in my shop.  I can't wait to make another one!  It takes about a yard of each fabric (plus a ton of interfacing), and I would like to wait until I sell some totes to buy much more fabric.  Though I do have 2 yards of Michael Miller's Chocolate Animal Crackers headed my way... yippee!

7 comments:

kathy said...

omg that diaper bag is worth carrying diapers for!!! so cool! :)

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

Those flower pictures are beautiful and chocolate animal crackers sounds like yummy fabric! Great blogging!

LazyTcrochet said...

beautiful!

SeatOfMyPants said...

Hey, thanks everyone! :)
I cannot take credit for the flowers--I just took the picture! I have absolutely no green thumb. i have like anti-green thumb. It's impressive the plant life I can end. But I love it when they thrive in spite of me.

Thanks for the bag love too. I am so psyched about it.

virtuallori said...

Oh, tulips. I'm so jealous. No tulips here because they are deer crack.

I love that red fabric.

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Lovely bag! One of my favorite fabrics

marsha said...

uhmmm....cani just say that your bag ROCKS! I love the fabric!!!

Those pics of tulips are so pretty ... makes me want to create some pieces of jewellery with my tulip beads!