Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Hearted This Wallet


...with cream-colored corduroy!

This one is a donation for an event at our church tonight.  I really, really love how it turned out, but man oh man do I wish the sewing machine would love me back!  I am starting to think that the other day when I saw something whiz by my face, maybe it actually was part of the quilting foot.  The darn thing keeps slipping off and scooting around in the midst of things.  The guy who fixes machines around here has a 3-week waiting period, and I think that may be bad for my business!  My husband is going to see if he can find a shop that's not so backed up in the town where he works.

In other news, I have discovered that if it's over 65 degrees, it is too hot to sew vinyl, so it's back to fabric pockets in the wallets till the fall, I suppose.  That's OK though.

It is ultrasound day--I can't believe it's already 20 weeks.  Husb felt the kick for the first time last night.

No comments: