Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Initially Speaking





Just finished up a super-sweet initial tote / wallet combo for a lovely customer who found my ad on craigslist.  It's made from AH light bright green, with a brown cord on the inside.  I am really pleased with how the letters turned out. I have found that my Shark sewing machine (has anybody had any experience with Shark?) does awesome zigzag.  I love my little Husky, but he is feeling a little under the weather zigzag-wise.  I think there's a combination of things going on with his tension, his quilting foot, and the fact that I need to take him in for his check-up.

Anyway, here are a couple photos of the set.  It's going in the mail today! 

4 comments:

LaPellaPottery said...

Cute funky bag! I can't comment on the Shark; I'm a Pfaff girl.

Tia Colleen said...

That sure turned out cute!!

xx Tia

Anonymous said...

Awesome bag! Don't ya wish you could keep it for yourself??

SeatOfMyPants said...

Hey, thanks!! Yeah, I kind of did want to keep it. :) I really like making the letters!