Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Exercized.

So I called the Shark people this morning and explained why I had a walking foot on the Husky in the first place (the fabrics shifted around a lot without it--it worked great until The Incident). I wanted to get a walking foot for the Shark too, but he said that the problem sounded like the pressure tension was off (or something like that), and that I could fix that very easily by turning this little screw on the machine.  So I took the now defunct walking foot off the Husky and tightened the little screw, and voila, it sews like a dream now.  I could NOT believe it!  In a good way, mostly.  So things are moving more smoothly through the sewing machine today. 

In other news--the ultrasound went well.  I bought the right color onesie today. :)


1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

**wonders what color onesie she bought

Congrats : )