Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Fun Custom Orders

Recently, my Seat Of My Pants time has been occupied with the many custom requests I received over the summer. Here are a few of them!

* a super-funky mini-messenger bag made with some excellent Alexander Henry Pucci Circles. I love the contrast between the circles on the main fabric and the stripes on the inside and the accents.


* an adorable monster wallet, inspired by the custom request of a customer from the Summer Market. I love the monster on the outside, and I think the binding on the edges is a great improvement. She asked for a wrist strap, which was a great idea!

* another lovely mini-messenger made to match a zippy pouch. This bag turned out so fantastic, plus it's really photogenic, don't you think?

* a pair of medium-sized totes





No comments: