Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shoes



This morning I made a pair of baby booties. They will be a gift for a friend of ours who is having a baby... probably right now! I am really excited to know how to make these little shoes. I do not think I will add them to my Etsy shop, but they will make great gifts.

I found a really simple pattern for them online the other day, and I tried it a couple different ways. I have never used a pattern for anything before, so I think the more shoes I make, the
more I'll be able to make it my own.

Anyhow, here are the shoes! (They match a diaper bag that was ordered as a gift for the new mommy! I'll post that when it's done!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia said...

That is the day Sophia was born. We love our diaper bag! I've even washed it and it's still standing strong. We haven't tried the booties yet, but we will soon. Thanks! Megan