Monday, April 12, 2010

Where in the World have I Gone?

...you know, vicariously, through the stuff I've made?

I have wanted to buy a map of the world and pin the cities where my bag creations (I nearly said "bag children" right then, and that is just not right) reside. It was a thrill when I got my first international order--Seat is definitely better traveled than I am!

So, here's my list of states and countries so far (and thank you for this little indulgence):

Ohio
Washington
Florida
London, England
Missouri
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Australia
California
Indiana
Massachusetts
Colorado
Florida
Alabama
Michigan
Arizona
Vermont
Maryland
Virginia
Wisconsin
Montana
West Virginia
Lisboa, Portugal
Haifa, Israel
Georgia
North Dakota
North Carolina
Illinois
Louisiana
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Washington, DC
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Texas

...to be continued!

In other news: 4 new pouches finished and photographed. Very cute birds on perches fabric, and one random, wonderful surprise combination.

No comments: