Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Bag Rack!


I am so excited!  My dear husband has made me an absolutely stunning rack to hang my bags on.  It's made from a maple board he found in the attic, and some dowel rods.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it in the basement!  I knew it would be good, because he's good at making stuff like that, but I had no idea how lovely it would be.  It'll go up tomorrow, we think.  Such a nice addition to my little workshop. 
"My little workshop" is actually in the biggest room of the house--the finished part of the attic.  It is kind of chilly up here now, but it's so nice to confine all of Seat Of My Pants to one room of the house, particularly away from curious little 2-year old hands.  It's working out nicely, except for the photography.  There's the cutting table, the sewing machine desk, a tree-type rack for bags (way too big for this space, but great for craft shows), and the guest bed, which is currently doubling as a shelf for fabric.


1 comment:

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

Nice looking blog! Ohhhh I'd love to see a picture of the bag holder. We are trying to figure out just how to showcase the Paper or Plastic No Thank You bags too.

Your bags and prints are lovely and I've added your blog to my blog (and I'm barely new at it too).

Thanks for including me in your Etsy Fav's... I see that and appreciate it too!

Best,
zJayne
http://www.zJayne.etsy.com